Organic Wellness is a Preferred Provider for the following insurance plans:
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser Permanate
- PIP (sorry no 3rd party)
How to access HSA/Flex benefits:
More employers and consumers are discovering that consumer-driven health plans, and Health Savings Accounts in particular, are among the most effective ways to give people greater control over their health care.
Organic Wellness is familiar with most HSA / FSA policies and guidelines and will be happy to facilitate the use of your benefits program for Therapeutic Massage Treatment.
Please provide your HSA/FLEX card at the time of service to remit payment and will will provide you an itemized bill with detailed procedure codes and descriptions of your reason for treatment.
When ordered by your physician, workers compensation covers massage therapy. If you’ve been diagnosed with a work related injury, ask your physician if massage therapy is right for you. Massage can be beneficial to any injury involving soft tissue and can decrease pain, improve mobility and decrease muscle spasm and help get yo back to full time work.
We will need:
- L&I Claim # and name of your adjuster
- Prescription from your Physician or Chiropractor
- L&I allows 6 initial visits and we can request another 6 if medically necessary.
- Scheduled appointments are the core of our business, therefore we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation. Last minute calls and no shows will be charged 100% of the scheduled service. We do not provide reminder calls, reminder emails are available upon request. please be responsible for your appointments. After two no-shows you will no longer be able to schedule with us.
- We request that you show up 10 minutes early for your appointment to unwind, fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Please remember to turn off your cell phone or leave it in your car.
- Please try to be hydrated for your appointment. Drink your water!
- You are responsible for knowing your coverage benefits and prescription refills regarding massage therapy.