All you need is a simple prescription from your chiropractor or medical doctor. If you need assistance finding a chiropractor or medical Dr. we have a large referral base in Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater and will be glad to help find a good fit for you. Just give us a call.
- Co-pay due at time of service.
- If using our online scheduling please select your insurance carrier as the service.
- You are responsible for knowing if you have massage therapy coverage on your plan.
Please review our cancellation polices (below).
Because massage therapy must be medically necessary for insurances to reimburse us, your prescription must include the following, to be valid
- Start Date
- Diagnostic Codes
- Number of Visits
Please print this simple RX/Treatment plan and bring to your referring provider. (Rx_form_new_2011.pdf)
Organic Wellness is a Preferred Provider for the following insurance plans:
- First Choice Health
- Uniform Medical Plan
Sorry, we do not accept
- Group Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
How to access HSA/Flex benefits:
More employers and consumers are discovering that consumer-driven health plans, and Health Savings Accounts in particular, are among the most effective ways to give people greater control over their health care.
Organic Wellness is familiar with most HSA / FSA policies and guidelines and will be happy to facilitate the use of your benefits program for Therapeutic Massage Treatment.
Please provide your HSA/FLEX card at the time of service to remit payment and will will provide you an itemized bill with detailed procedure codes and descriptions of your reason for treatment.
When ordered by your physician, workers compensation covers massage therapy. If you’ve been diagnosed with a work related injury, ask your physician if massage therapy is right for you. Massage can be beneficial to any injury involving soft tissue and can decrease pain, improve mobility and decrease muscle spasm and help get yo back to full time work.
We will need:
- L&I Claim # and name of your adjuster
- Prescription from your Physician or Chiropractor
- L&I allows 6 initial visits and we can request another 6 if medically necessary.
- Scheduled appointments are the core of our business, therefore we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation. Last minute calls and no shows will be charged 100% of the scheduled service. We do not provide reminder calls, reminder emails are available upon request. please be responsible for your appointments. After two no-shows you will no longer be able to schedule with us.
- We request that you show up 10 minutes early for your appointment to unwind, fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Please remember to turn off your cell phone or leave it in your car.
- Please try to be hydrated for your appointment. Drink your water!
- You are responsible for knowing your coverage benefits and prescription refills regarding massage therapy.